Welcome

Thanks for stopping by! Please check out my most recent photo sessions! I am currently booking for 2011!

New name....same great photos!!!

We had a great first year in business! In fact we were busier than we thought...so busy that we have branched off from Clear Design Photography and have now become Gentemann Photography. This is an exciting change for us and we are looking forward to seeing several of our past clients again this year. We will be doing another session at Forest park (or another outdoor area) sometime in May and June. I know a lot of you were very interested in getting some family pictures taken again, so I'll keep you all posted on those dates. Since we are under going some changes we are able to offer wedding photography at only $75/ hour for TWO photographers! This is an awesome rate and we can't offer it for very long, so if you are interested let me know...our new e-mail address is: gentemannphotography@gmail.com
Thank you to all of our clients from last year, and we can't wait to see you all again! Here is a few of my favorites from last year!














































0 comments: