Welcome

Thanks for stopping by! Please check out my most recent photo sessions! I am currently booking for 2011!

The "B" Family {A special in black and white}

This was one of the first families I photographed back almost two years ago when I was just getting started. They were pregnant with little man, and not too long after, I got pregnant with my little one. We've stayed connected through fb (love it!) and it's so fun to know other families that are enjoying (lol!) the joys of three kids.
I did this shoot at Willoughby farms. This was my first shoot there, and I absolutely LOVE this place. It's full of cute barns, fields, bridges and more. And the few times I've been there, it hasn't been crowded!

As you can see, this family radiates the incredible love they have for one another. I loved watching them interact, and I love that they chose me to capture that love. Enjoy!
Thanks again "B" family!








0 comments: