Welcome

Thanks for stopping by! Please check out my most recent photo sessions! I am currently booking for 2011!

Cupcake time!!!


Well my little girl turned one almost two months ago and I'm just now finishing up the pics from her super fun photo shoot. It's been a busy few months and these pics kinda got put on the back burner. But here they are, and I love how they turned out! Addy's first friend, beautiful Tressa, was turning one too, so I did a two for one shoot of both girls. It was hilarious watching them with their cupcakes. Tressa barely touched hers and Addy, well she's another story. I put her cupcake in front of her, turned around to get my camera, and she had the whole thing shoved in her mouth. She ate the whole thing so fast I barely had time to get the wrapper off. Then she tried to steal Tressa's from her too. These cupcakes were from the Cupcakery in town..and well, who can blame a girl???














1 comments:

Kaptured by Koren said...

BEAU-TI-FUL!!!!! Those are so great. I hope to get some cute shots of Jordan for her first bday coming up!