Welcome

Thanks for stopping by! Please check out my most recent photo sessions! I am currently booking for 2011!

Nov. 2010

This is another session that had to be kept under wraps until after the holidays..I hope your parents loved these Kara! :)
This family always makes me smile. Kara and I met through our sons. Our boys adore each other, they are best buddies, even though they aren't in preschool together anymore. When they see each other there is big hugs, and lots of begging for a playdate. It's pretty cute. Bryce is one lucky boy. He's got a super strong, beautiful mom, an adorable sister, and lots of special people in his life, including his uncle who you can see in the picture below. I'm so glad I got to meet this family! Thanks for letting me capture some beautiful moment's together.









1 comments:

Kathy said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures you took of our kids and grandkids, Amanda. We were so surprised by the album that we received for Christmas. You have such a way with the kids, they look so happy and natural in every picture. Such a good job. Thanks again. Kathy Schaake